October 3, 2008

Who Knew?

Today I realized that I've been potty training Kyler 3 for the last month or so. I've always had really good potty training techniques, or so I thought. With Arleigh I read the book how to Potty Train in Less Than a Day. Two days later done. Karston It took 1 day, however it does say that if they poop in their pants you should let them clean it up. My advice is not to do it when G-ma is there. My mom laughed till she had to leave the room. He never pooped his pants again. Then on to Ashton, again it took a couple of days. Kyler on the other hand. He thinks it is really fun to swish his underwear in the toilet! I've tried every bribery tool I can think of. Hopefully the desire to go to the new Chuky Cheeses will do the trick. I must say he is one stubborn child. I pray that Adie follows in the others footsteps, or should I say potty steps?

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Emily! It will be good to get out kids together again! Where do you live now, and why can't I add your blog to my blog links? I kept trying, but it wouldn't let me. Anyway, it is good to hear from you. And I love the saying "A Party waiting to happen"--so you! Ok, so good luck with the potty training. I hate that stage, but it is nice that you get to experience for once what the rest of us have to endure! (:

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

I've found if you simply beat them, it does wonders....