October 23, 2008

Isn't it true!!



They say that the cobblers kids go without shoes. So I guess it's only right that the hair stylists kids (and husband and mom and dad) go without haircuts. That is until uncle Mike gets a hold of the clippers! I've been growing Kylers hair out for our family pictures and this weekend my little I mean younger brother came down to visit. Kyler follows him around like a little puppy. 
Posted by Picasa
Any way I hadn't seen the two of them for a while so I came outside and much to my dismay they had been in my shop buzzing each others hair, with of course, Ashton's help. So much for long hair. I wonder if this is Mikes way of getting out of babysitting. I always thought he was to smart for his own good! Just kidding,Kyler loves it and he thinks he so cool and he looks just like Mike.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

That is so funny... but then again not funny. I didn't know you had a blog. Email me your email address so I can invite you to view mine. My email is padronbrenda@yahoo.com. Hope things are great!

Cheryl said...

It was fun talking to you this morning. I can't wait until Sat.! The kids can't either. Kyler is so cute.

Steve and Kim... said...

oh my gosh, i am so glad you commented because i forgot your blog address and i totally wanted to answer my phone the other day but it is 89 cents a minute up here! i miss walking in the mornings and maddie is lonely! how are you doing? kyler looks so cute.

Melissa said...

That is classic. At least mike didn't convince one of the girls to buzz their head!