October 7, 2008

My Eternal Companion

So I've gotta say that Shane rocks. Adie has been sick and was up most of the night last night. At 3 a.m. as the exhaustion was setting in he woke up and took a turn. I know that's not unheard of but he had worked all day and then went and did concrete until 10:30. I'm so grateful for all that he does for our family and what a great provider he is. I'm also grateful for the knowledge that we will be together forever. Hopefully Adie will feel better tonight and let us get a good night sleep.

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Shane does rock! I hate those sleepless nights. How is Adie? Did she do better last night? And isn't it funny that we had babies just a few months apart and named them Adie & Sadie!
It would be so fun to be neighbors again. Beau still remembers Karston. He especially remembers that Karston was a power ranger for Halloween, and that I MADE Beau be a pumpkin. Do you remember that year, I did not Make him, he begged, I tried to convince him to be anything but a pumpkin. He does not believe me though, because he cannot imagine choosing that for himself! haha!

Rachel said...

Shane you hero!!!

Annalee Taylor said...

yuck, that is the worst. I definatly need sleep! Shane is amazing, he is a great guy, you two are perfect together.