November 18, 2008

Catch Up

Sometimes I forget how much fun we have. I just downloaded my pictures and realized I am not as boring as I thought. We have had quite a busy Fall. First we carved pumpkins. 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
Then on Halloween Eve(?) the kids made mummy hot dogs, and I made them brain soup. 
Posted by Picasa
Needless to say they were all a little disturbed about the brains, however the neighbor ate it all, what a polite kid! 
Posted by Picasa
Then on Halloween my mom and I took them bowling. It's pretty sad when your 3 year old gets a better score than you. And if any of you has ever bowled with me you know I am not lying!! 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
Next we were off to the trunk or treat, as if that wasn't enough junk, Mike took them trick or treating. They had a great time!
 
Posted by Picasa
The next day they made this awesome box fort with the neighbors.
 
Posted by Picasa
Meanwhile Adie and Grandpa napped. 
Posted by Picasa
Every year we go to Park City for a weekend. It's so much fun and this year there was enough snow to go sledding, of course with Uncle Mike ,Aunt Sandy, and Grandpa.
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
After that they went swimming! 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
Adie turned 5 months old and I am just beginning to think that I am in a time warp! 
Posted by Picasa
 
Posted by Picasa
We also got to see some of our really good friends and we had a little cook-out. So much Fun!
 
Posted by Picasa
I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful family. We always have such a good time, and we are highly entertaining!!!

10 comments:

Melissa said...

I Loved all the pictures! Your kids have so much personality, that's fantastic! I am in awe that you can keep sanity while raising 5 kids, hopefully I will be able to be as good of a mom as you when I have that many!

Sara said...

I LOVE the pictures!!! Your momma is so cute! I'm jealous that it was warm enough for you guys to have a cookout at the end of October! Fun fun!

Sara said...

P.S. What condo did you guys stay in? That looked like a BLAST!

Cheryl said...

There's nothing like sledding and swimming in the same day! What a fun few months and I'm so glad we got to be a part of it. Adie looks so much bigger. You have such a beautiful family!

Brenda said...

I can't believe the baby is already 5 months old! I hear you on the whole time warp thing... the older I get the faster time moves. I always remember people saying that when I was younger and I thought they were nuts, but not anymore. Have a Happy Thanksgiving next week. Be sure to take photos of everyone and post them. I'm glad your computer is fixed so we can see your family again.

Melinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joni said...

Cute pictures! Your baby is so so cute, (just like they all are! I still think of Arleigh as being a four year old!) and I love her name. I'm going private too, so if you would like to be on my list just email me your address. Just in case - loscanovas@hotmail.com.

Melinda said...

You guys are so not boring! Adie is a doll, she is getting way too big. I need to meet her before she is taller than me, like the rest of your kids! Well keep up the bloggin, its good stuff.

Julie said...

I loved that! You guys do a lot of fun stuff! I am impressed, especially since you have 5 to cart around!

Kurt and Tami said...

Adie is so cute. I don't even think I knew you were having a girl. We had a girl also, Brooklyn, who just turned 4 months. It's good to hear from you.