November 11, 2008

You speaka my language?

I feel a little unbloggable right now. Nothing exciting, other than a crazy dream which I had a blog in, is going on here. My kids have parent teacher conference tomorow, hopefully good reports. I have to teach Relief Society this Sunday. It's a really good lesson "The Second Coming and the Millennium", a little intimidating, or alot. I love this calling though. I feel like I am gaining so much knowledge of the Gospel and I am getting over public speaking, slightly. If anyone has read it and has any good ideas I'd love to hear them! Has anyone else had problems with your blog going to first spanish now german? My spellcheck is giving me german words ,weird. Maybe this is really all in my dream!

4 comments:

Sara said...

I got her beanie at Walmart in the baby section where they hang the baby hair clips and bows and things like that. Good luck with your lesson on Sunday. I agree, that calling is awesome because of all the studying you have to do to prepare for the lessons. I never did get over the whole public speaking thing...why is that sooo scary??? Anyway, good luck!

Cheryl said...

You are so funny... No, never had that problem, spanish and german. I would love to hear you teach!

Alicia said...

Hey Em, I have no idea what the spanish and german thing is all about!! I think it is in your dream. Call me let me know if you have decided on a date yet.

Rachel said...

Aren't you fluent in Spanish and German?