June 20, 2009

That's all!

Shane took the kids to the movie so I thought I would use the opportunity to finish my lesson for tomorrow, but here I sit with a sick sleeping baby, and a sleeping 4 year old, and the last thing I want to do is my lesson! I guess I'll blog since I haven't forever! Where to start?
In January Ashton turned 7.
Posted by Picasa
Where did I get this sassy little girl? She definitely doesn't take after her mother!
February brought Kyler swimming lessons,
Posted by Picasa
Valentines heart attacks and fondue,
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa
and of course sledding at the high school.
Posted by Picasa

In March we went to St. George for Shane's work conference. Thanks for letting us tag along. It is always a much needed break, and we love the sun!
Posted by Picasa
Kyler had his 4th birthday, and Arleigh made him this awesome cake!
Posted by Picasa

Then April, we had our traditional flashlight Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma's.
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa
Arleigh flipped out of the swing and whacked her head really good(she still has a bald spot).
Posted by Picasa
Karston turned 9!
Posted by Picasa
OH!, and I also had a birthday!
May we took 2 trips to Park City, Karst played baseball, Arleigh turned 11 and had her last childhood birthday party at the Lionhouse in Salt Lake.And yes they spelled her name wrong!
Posted by Picasa
Then I decided the yard was bugging me and created a whole lot of work for my husband! All inlew of the surprise party I threw for him.
Which brings me to June. Shane turned 40 and was very surprised about the party.
Posted by Picasa
It was fun to see his reaction, and so many people we haven't seen for awhile.
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa
Adie turned 1 the next day,she must be number 5 because the poor thing didn't even get a cake! That pretty much sums it up! Nothing to exciting, just life as usual.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks for updating us! I love to read your blog. Have a good summer and enjoy all of this rain :)

Garth and Alicia said...

Yay! You blogged! I love all the pics w/your fam. It was so good to see you all last weekend. I'm sure we'll see you again soon!

Rachel said...

You overachiever!!