September 13, 2009

Life

I really do have great intentions of catching up my blog. Then life comes at me and it's clean the house,laundry to fold, kids to feed, husband to pay attention to and so on. My goal is to catch up. This past week day after day since Tuesday we have had the stomach flue one at a time. That means my sheets have been washed 3 times since then. I have washed 5 loads of towels on the 2hr. sanitary cycle(thank goodness for technology!). We have watched almost every corny Disney movie ever made j.k. but we have watched several in fact High School Musical 3 is playing right now. The funniest is Shane who is the worst sicky, but hasn't gotten it yet(knock on wood) is sanitizing his hands every time I turn around. I feel like that insurance company commercial"Life comes at you fast".I'm sure we will all recover soon and be off on the next adventure.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Well, you guys get better! Sorry to hear about the stomach flu. We have had cold/flu stuff here :( ugh!

Baker Family said...

I am so sorry you have all been sick, no fun! I am praying that we don't get it. Life just should not be as busy as it is. There is never enough time. Miss ya!

Cheryl said...

Catch up!! You have to post your new fam. pictures. They are so cute!

Calerich said...

Em,
I miss you.....................