December 22, 2008

Is This Real?

I find myself wondering what is happening to my life? I wake up every morning with this list. It seems so doable at 7:30 a.m. and then we are off and running. It seems like I get the kids out the door and check the clock again and it is already 11:30 time for lunch. Then after lunch Kyler needs a nap so we lay down. It never fails I beat him to sleep every time. Hopefully I wake up in time to pick up the car pool, if not Arleigh let's me know. I keep telling her it's really not that far to walk. Any way then it's homework, piano, scouts, soccer or whatever the flavor of the day is. Dinner then occasionally, a haircut or two. Reading, prayers then off to bed. Oh and feeding a baby every few hours, changing bums! I tell you I feel so complete. Then it's Shane's turn for my time. HA HA! One thing is for sure, I am never bored. I found this and thought it was fitting.

6 comments:

Brenda said...

That is so funny! I had a dream about you last night (this is for real, I REALLY did have a dream about you). I was walking out of the hospital for some reason, and who did I meet on my way out? Your mom rushing into the hospital chattering about how you were ready to have another baby, followed by Arleigh, and then you holding up the caboose. I tried to ask you when you were having your baby and you were grumpy and just glared and your mom said, "She's having it NOW!" Weird dream. It must have been because you emailed me for my address and you were on my mind :) Have a great Christmas!

Cheryl said...

I love this Youtube with Hilary Weeks, she is so funny. I meant to tell you to google her favorite things song, it is very funny also. And I LOVE your header. I love this picture of your happy, beautiful family!!!

lieslbmarie said...

Hey Em! It's me Liesl-hope you don't mind that I "found" your blog-I like to google old friends and see what they've been doin'! Anyway-you look amazing and your family is absolutely gorgeous!! Do you mind if I add you to my blog-my email is coreyandliesl@q.com and my blog is jessegabezac.blogspot.com
Great to see you!!

Annalee Taylor said...

I loved your christmas card, thanks for sending me one!

mandi said...

She looked exactly like that at the Nashville Time Out. I wonder. . .
I came home so completely energized after seeing her perform. A good dose of reality is good.

Baker Family said...

I love it!!!!That is so my life. Isn't it great to be a mom!! Sometimes it makes you crazy, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. Hope you are doing good!